if your questions aren’t answered here, please contact us at Surat Exim. We’re happy to help!
What are the delivery charges for orders from the Online Shop?
Free Of Cost Delivery.
Who can buy from suratexim.com?
- To be able to shop at suratexim.com, you should be above 18 years of age and legally allowed, by the laws governing your land, to shop in India.
- You need to have a valid credit card or debit card (VISA, MASTERCARD ) or have a net banking account with one of the banks enabled on our payment gateway.
- We currently deliver to all over India. Check the pincodes we deliver to on our product pages.
Which payment methods are accepted in the Online Shop?
Cash on Delivery, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
I live outside India, can I order for a delivery in India?
Yes, you need to provide an Indian delivery address. To check whether we deliver to the required pin check our product pages. You can provide a billing address as a non Indian address.
How can I contact www.suratexim.com?
You can either call us on +91 72278 97027 (10:00 am to 8:00 pm) and speak with our customer service representative or write to us at email@example.com for any queries about suratexim.com.
How do I best view your site?
- Our site is compatible for all Windows and Mac operating systems and can be viewed using the latest stable versions of any of the following browsers.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox Safari.
Can you arrange for the delivery of a product which is available in our physical store but not available online??
We can only deliver products which are featured on the website and available in stock.
I searched, but I can't find the item which I saw in one of your stores.
It is possible that you may not find an item you saw in the store, since it could have gone out of stock or it may not be a part of our online range at present.
How can I make a payment?
- Currently we only accept VISA & MASTERCARD and Debit Cards (if your issuing bank has enabled them for online transaction)
- Netbanking with over 20 major banks
What happens if an item I have ordered is out of stock?
- If the item is out of stock when you are trying to add it to your shopping bag, you will be informed immediately and the item won’t get added to the shopping bag.
- However, if the item goes out of stock after it has been added to your shopping bag but before check out is completed, you will be informed at the time of check out. You would then need to remove it from your bag before proceeding to check out.
Is there a limit to the quantity that I can order for?
No. However, in some cases where the order quantities are large, we may verify in order to ensure your security, to confirm that you have indeed ordered for these items.
What happens if I am out when you deliver?
Our shipping company will leave a message and attempt again. We urge you to plan and coordinate the purchase in a manner that someone is available to accept the shipment at the provided delivery address.
Is registration compulsory? Or Do I need to register to be able to shop at suratexim.com?
- No, you need not register to shop at suratexim.com. However, if you register you could avail of the benefits of better service, quicker checkout and a host of special privileges.
- To shop without registering, you just need to click on the “continue as guest’ option on the sign-in/register page during checkout.
Is there any charge for registration?
No, registration on suratexim.com is absolutely free.
Can I cancel my registration any time?
Yes, you can cancel your registration at your wish. You will need to contact our Customer Service Representative on +91 72278 97027 (10:00 am to 8:00 pm) with a request and reason for cancellation and we will do the needful within 15 working days.